- Ability to keyboard-navigate between links.
- Type-to-select of textual links (and of image links’ ALT tag text).
- Ability to drag selected text to make a clipping.
- URL auto-completion should work for any part of a recent URL, not just the start.
- Automatically try “www.domain.suffix” if “domain.suffix” can’t be found.
- As in OmniWeb, ability to filter out (not load) content from specific domains (with grep matching).
- Again as in OmniWeb, ability to type a textual shortcut to trigger an URL (“ap” for “apple.com”, etc.)
- Allow typing into the address bar during launch and initial home-page loading.
- Keep focus in the address bar after loading a page.
There are definitely several more I’ve thought about, but they escape me at the moment. I’ve submitted most of these via the Bug button too. Oh, and no, I DON’T CARE ABOUT BLOODY TABS, even though plenty folk now find them essential. I admit to liking Chimera’s ability to have a single bookmark that spawns multiple tabs (multiple URLs), but I’m not convinced that tabs are the correct UI for such a feature. Ah well.