I’m selling the iMac workstation I used for iOS and Mac app development. It’s in great condition, and is a real bargain - whether you want to use it for development or not. All the details are below.
If you’re interested in buying this iMac, please fill in this form.
- iMac 27” (mid-2011)
- Model iMac12,2 (A1312), UK power cord (detachable)
- The spec can be found here, but note the various upgrades I’ve made below.
- macOS Sierra 10.12.1
- 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7
- 32 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 RAM (8 GB x4). I’ll also include the original Apple-supplied RAM (2 GB x2).
- AMD Radeon HD 6970M 2048 MB
- 27” display, 2560x1440
- SSD 256 GB internal (SMART verified)
- HDD 1 TB internal (SMART verified)
- SuperDrive built-in
- AirPort Extreme built-in
- Ports: USB 2.0 x4, FireWire 800, Gigabit Ethernet, SDXC (SD card), Thunderbolt/MiniDisplayPort x2
- Each of the two Thunderbolt ports can drive a 30” (2560x1600) display
- Cosmetically near-perfect
- In original box, with screen-wrapping bag, polystyrene inserts, and carry handle
- Logitech K760 solar bluetooth keyboard (pairs with 3 devices), UK layout
- Apple Magic Trackpad
- Wacom Intuos 5 (medium) graphics tablet, boxed, including wi-fi module (great for drawing, UI layout, or avoiding RSI)
- Powered USB 2 hub, 10 ports (UK plug)
- Kensington lock (with steel cable and key)
If you’re interested in buying the iMac, please fill out this form. I can ship the iMac to you (tracked and insured, at your cost), but I’d also welcome a buyer who can collect it from Edinburgh. Payment will be via bank transfer, or PayPal — fully cleared before shipment.
I’d like £1,000 for the whole lot. The form also lets you specify a (higher) maximum bid, which I’ll use to help decide who gets it. Thanks very much for your interest. Again, you can register interest in buying the iMac using this form.