One Hundred Tales is out now!
I have a series of mini-stories called Once Upon A Time: standalone tales of 1,000–3,000 words, in genres including science fiction, horror, the supernatural, and more. The goal is to provide bite-sized stories to spark the imagination, and provide respite from the world during a very strange time.
The series comes in three flavours:
- Free stories via email every Monday to help start your week (sign up here to get them!).
- Short ebooks containing 18 or so tales each, released regularly. You can find those here.
- Finally, large compendium volumes, with a bumper pack of tales and full author’s notes for each one.
I’m delighted to announce that One Hundred Tales, the very special third compendium volume is out now, as an ebook! It contains the first 100 tales in the series, which means it has the entirety of the second compendium volume within it, plus 40 more stories. That’s equivalent to over 600 pages in print.
You can get it here:
- Amazon UK
- An ePub file for Apple Books or any e-reader device/app
- And your local Amazon/Kindle store, if not listed above.
Even better, you can also buy a personalised, autographed ebook copy as a special gift to yourself (or someone else)!
I hope you’ll grab a copy, and dip into it whenever you need to.
Thanks for reading.
P.S. There’s also the first compendium, with another sixty tales plus author’s notes!